In partnership with our great friends at the Crab & Boar in Chieveley and Bourne Valley Inn in St Mary Bourne, we’re bringing you a three-night stay from £130 per person.
During your tour of stunning countryside near to three of the UK’s best gin distilleries, take in the quaint Hampshire village of Lower Froyle during your stay with us here at The Anchor Inn, explore the banks of the River Test while you relax at the Bourne Valley Inn in St Mary Bourne and then ramble through the picture-perfect countryside of Berkshire as you finish your trip with the Crab & Boar in Chieveley.
Your safari stay will include:
– A night in a Classic Room at each historic inn*
– A la carte breakfast per day
– Luxury linens
– Vegan & environmentally-friendly bath & body products
– En-suite bathrooms
– Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
– Available to book for stay until 31st March, excluding Christmas holidays, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Bank Holidays
Your four-legged companions are welcome to join you for an additional £15 per dog, per property.
*Upgrades available. Ts&cs apply – you can find them on the Cirrus Inns website here.