To help us all to stay safe and stay home we’re offering you a fantastic, and super simple, ‘click and collect’ groceries service.
Whilst we remain closed for our usual service, we’ve partnered with MyPubShop to provide you with the freshest British produce and household essentials. Drinks will also be available soon and we’ll keep you updated on the progress here.
Order by 3pm each wednesday for the following Friday’s collection
Please note: To ensure a completely safe and contactless service, all orders and payments are to be placed through the MyPubShop online service. Once your order is complete you will receive a confirmation email including your collection time. Please see below for our full Ts&Cs.
We love you, but to keep us all safe when collecting we ask you kindly:
- Please stay behind the line marked at 2 meters.
- Limit yourselves to 5 people within collection areas.
- Join us in washing your hands and helping yourself to hand sanitizer.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is always our priority and we remain diligent making sure hygiene is our top focus. To put your mind at rest, we’ll be:
- Adhering to all government isolation advice
- Ensuring no more than 5 people are within our collection area
- Adhering to all takeaway and delivery HACCAP/cleaning standards
- Thoroughly washing our hands for at least 20 seconds between each order
- Sanitizing all surfaces between each collection
- Always ensuring a 2 meter separation minimum between team members
- Ensuring all our team members wear gloves and masks during packing and delivery
- Limiting to 2 employees in the pub at any one time
- All payment to be made online
- Ensuring all delivery and collection areas are external or in a part covered outside space
Stay safe everyone, missing you all. X